Travelling Scholarship Travelling Studio
Image by Charles Sharpless, 2018 Rotch runner-up

Image by Charles Sharpless
2018 Rotch runner-up

To apply

Rotch Travelling Scholarship candidates must be U.S. citizens who have obtained a professional degree (BArch/MArch) from an accredited school in the last 10 years.

And must have:

One year of full-time professional experience in a Massachusetts architecture firm as of January 1 of the competition year.

— or —

Obtained an accredited degree from an accredited Massachusetts school of architecture as of January 1 of the competition year.

Note: We reserve the right to not award a Rotch Travelling Scholarship in any year where the jury or Rotch Committee deems inadequate merit in submissions.